I was very surprised a little while ago to realize that Samuel was already five months old. I don't know where the last five months could have flown too but flown away they have. Anyhow as I was contemplating this mystery I thought it would be fun to host a little Name that Baby game here on the blog. So off I went to collect one picture of each of my children at approximately five months of age. Just to make this a little more challenging I changed the pictures to sepia so that their surrounding weren't a dead give away. In no particular order our contestants are:
Baby Number 1:
Baby Number 2:
and Baby Number 3:
Leave a comment with your guess/answer in the comment box.
At some point in the future I will (hopefully) repost with the answers.



5 comments:
What a great idea! Putting the pictures in sepia was a great idea. You have such adorable children. I would put my guesses, but since we have talked about it I had better not.
Baby #1 - Samuel
Baby #2 - Emmuska
Baby #3 - Liberty
Let me know how I did! The pictures are awesome, by the way!
Ok, here goes:
Baby #1- Emmuska
Baby #2- Samuel
Baby #3- Liberty!
And if you have any curiosity on how I came to these conclusions give me a call and I'll tell you by my hints that I gleaned from the picture :D
I didn't cheat, I didn;t look at any other comments. I think that number one is samuel. 2 is emuksa and 3 is liberty. I love this game and idea! you are so creative!!!
samuel, emuska, and liberty.
Post a Comment