Being the diligently helpful big sister she is Emmuska is always willing to pick Samuel up when he seems upset (and even sometimes when he doesn't...) and bring him to me. The first few times this nearly gave me a heart attack because, well - he's half the size of her and I just wasn't convinced she could carry him without catastrophe ensuing. Yet Samuel seemed to have complete faith in her (which could be due to the utter adoration with which he regards Emmuska but that's another post...) and after she brought him to me unsolicited a few times without incident I began to get used to the sight and gradually my heart's settled down.
2 comments:
Tender! But hey at least they get along right? The time will come when they'll give you heart attacks but that's because they're throwing things at each other :P
I absolutely love those pictures! Samuel and Emmuska just make my heart melt! It makes me want Tiedyn to have a sibling and to see them interact because you can just tell the love and adoration they have for eachother. By the way you are the most easy going mom. I definately need to take notes!
Post a Comment