Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Goody Gumdrops

As I sat making a card recently I realized that I hadn't stopped smiling the entire time I'd been working on it - it was just so much fun to see it come together. And of course I didn't want to keep that joy all to myself so I started putting together a little kit for my niece so she could also make the card. Then I wondered who else might want a quick and easy little craft that might lift their heart and spirit. That's when it struck me that it would be fun to put it here on my blog - my Current Card Project (because who knows exactly when I'll have a new one so it can't be 'Weekly Card'...). If you are interested in the card shown let me know and I'll send you a kit so you too can have the joy of making it.

The first card for this little project (or to be more honest the card that inspired this project) is this 'Goody Gumdrop' card. Yes I sat there smiling the entire time I made it - it was just so much fun and turned out so dang cute! If you are interested in making one either leave a comment, give me a call or send me an email. (In other words - in some way let me know you want one.) Don't be shy because I cut out way too much stuff for this particular card (I seriously miscounted...it happens...a lot) and as a crafter I love being able to share my craft with others. The only thing you will need is a glue stick to finish this project although having a glue pen as well would be a lot easier for the letters. They are pretty cheap and can be found at any craft stores and even superstores like Wal-mart.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I LOVE it!! It did turn out so stinking cute didn't it?! So what are you going to use it for? Card wise? Invitation? Just a note? And yeah, totally send me one of the puppies!!

SuZan said...

Me! Me!I ME!!! I need 4 kits so I can make them for my Visiting Teaching Sisters. I bid $1.00 for each kit. Anyone what to TRY and outdo my bid?

Anonymous said...

Love, love, LOVE it!! Send them on over! I will take as many as you have on hand! I didn't want to have to do this, but since SuZan made a dare...I'll pay $1.50 for each kit! ;) Love you SuZan!