
Whilst I was busy doing something non-
descript Liberty, being and industrious girl, decided to find something productive to do as well...like make power-shakes for us. She scrounged up a blender and some grapes (do
power shakes really need anything else?) and put the two together.

Not having access to the blending
capabilities she made the best of the situation and tried to drink the shake as-is. I'm glad to see nothing gets in this girls way.
4 comments:
Love it! So, do tell me did you end up blending it up for her so that she could indeed drink it? Because obviously this shake was important to her and I think we should all get a chance to enjoy those important things in life :D Love it, love you!
*the word is 'rantif' It can be like one of those things if you agree with something! Like, "Rantif you think Steph should blog more!" and then you have a little chorus of people in the peanut gallery going "Rant, rant, rant, rant!" All while pounding their fists in the air! :D
Right, that was longer than planned...love you!
Steph, I love the begining of your page with samuel. HE is so incredibly cute!! Also, I think the 2 girls are so much like you they are always thinking of some creative way to get things done. I know I've said this before but you always get the cutest most unique pictures I have ever seen! I absolutely love them!!!
Way to go Liberty! Ain't nothing this girl won't be able to do in life if she puts her mind to it. How did it go for her; drinking whole grapes?
My next question is this crazy obsession with the 'word' verification between you and Bonnie; I like how you try to make them real words, even if they aren't. I know I am a little late in the game, but I hope you don't mind my playing... the word verification here is 'ultes' which I believe to be the abbreviated version of the plural form of 'ultimate'.
:)
I have been thinking about you having to get the camera out every time the children do something adorable with is constantly. I think I am going to invent a head gear with a camera attached which you can wear 24/7. Then all you would have to do is point and shoot.
The word is kverinam. Did you know that when the Webster's dictionary was being compiled, someone had the GREAT idea to put silient letters on our words so that we would know the origin of said word. I believe that this courtesy applies to this work kveriname which is short for Verify Name in the Klingon language.
Post a Comment