Vintage
soft and faded
old west
fantasy lights
colorful
Between the dress, shoes and puppet pig these shots of Liberty reminded me of vintage Valentines - so of course I had to spend a couple hours playing with them in photoshop to enhance that effect. As of this moment I'm happy with these (subject to change at any moment...) Which one is your favorite? What about it do you like? I want to do more post production on my photos but am not sure which direction to go so would love your feedback.
I'm really torn on which one I like best...I love the almost glowing effect of fantasy lights and what it did with the extra light from the window. I really like old west because of how soft it makes the whole picture feel but at the same time really like the crispness of soft and faded. This would be why I would love some extra imput on these...there are so many good looks!





5 comments:
Stephani, I absolutely love all of these. You really have such skill (it makes me jealous). I would have to say though that the 1st, 3rd and 4th are my favorite ( I can't just pick one). They all are so amazing! Keep up the good work, you definately inspire me!
it really is hard to choose, but I am thinking I am liking the soft and faded right now, but it may change the next time I look.
ooh, but the colorful one really shows off her sweet eyes. :)
... told you the next time I look it would change.
Wow, I absolutely LOVE them Steph! The things you can do are so exciting and fun! I can't wait to see what you try with my picture
I love her in the Old West one because the dress seems perfect for that day and age and the coloration and highlights and softness set the picture off so beautifully! LOVE IT
You do a GREAT job with all of these! I tend to prefer the old west over the soft and faded, even though I really like them all! I love the colorful one, but mostly because I also love that particular shot! Way to be totally awesome!
Post a Comment