Guess what Emmuska learned how to do...I'll give you a hint: it involves a straw and a cup of milk.
You got it! I'm not sure where the notion came from but one day she decided to blow through her struck instead of slurping and was rewarded with big white bubbles (or maybe pink...it's hard to say what kind of milk she was drinking the first time she did this). She was instantly addicted. I couldn't give her a glass of milk without turning around to see bubbles overflowing.
Now I need to research why/how exactly it does this so I can explain it to her. Kids really are the best learning experience!
1 comment:
First off I'm still addicted to doing that and I'm 18! It's so much fun! Although it totally decarbonizes your soda-- and second, her hair is SO long! When did that happen?
Post a Comment