Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Warm Weather Picninc

As soon as the days starting turning warm around here we couldn't be outside enough. By mid-March we were outside as much as possible. This quite naturally meant eating outdoors as well. Here is one such picnic. In a fashion that matches my culinary senses we had quite the spread - PB&J, Cheeze-Its and apple juice.

Everybody left the blanket well fed...including the inanimate diners.
And filled with love as well. (There will be a post that will go into greater detail about this picture - I'm just waiting for the final piece...)
The girls friend Abby was over, enjoying the sunny afternoon with us. I love this picture of her - she is so photogenically gifted.
As is this girl - because honestly who else could pull off a shot like this what with food in her mouth and wind whipping her hair around. Yet she does it and still looks good.
Of course after the food has to come a little play time. And after a couple months inside outdoor play just can't be beat.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ah! An outside picnic looks like it'd be so much fun! And your girls make it look so classy! Like they do with everything :D

Jen said...

Steph, I love the pictures so much. They are of course addorible (as usual). Also, I love the ideas you always have and the great mom you are. I am sure you thought of every detail to make it the best picnic ever!