Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Create


As I ran across this message today I was reminded how powerful and strengthening the whole message given by Pres. Uchtdorf in the 2008 Relief Society general session was. I would encourage each of you to read or reread this message (you can find the whole talk here) it is an amazing talk. Beyond that I would encourage each of you to create something today whether it's a sandwich, picture, compliment, smile or something else.

5 comments:

SuZan said...

I am taking your challenge to create something. I plan to create a happy, peaceful day for myself and others. Now if I can just remember that is what I am trying to do, I will be in good shape.

Bonnie said...

SuZan beat me to the punch! Agh...I'm losing my touch... :P
In other news I think that's an excellent idea! I'm more than sure that I'll create an awkward moment with Tom tonight (probably more than one...) and I love creating smiles! I love creating and shaping what is my life!

Kay said...

Thanks for the reminder of the little things that we can create. I suddenly feel much more creative. Yep, I got some serious skills.

Kay said...

On a more humble note, I was BLESSED with more creativity than I had orginally thought.

Anonymous said...

Sorry that I could not individually comment on each post; I wanted to 'catch up' and felt a little too overwhelmed to do that since I was so far behind. But I promise I read each and every one!
Thanks so much for keeping up on this communication; for the pictures, the fun descriptions, the awesome messages...it has been so fun to get a little 'caught up' with you. I really hope I can do better about staying that way!
Thanks for all you do and are! Keep up the awesome job, of being able to keep up! (Heaven knows you are doing better than me at that! :))