Not that I'm handing any out...just that I need some. I'm feeling a severe lack of motivation when it comes to blogging right now. I want the joy of having done it - and have plenty of good things to put here but am having a really hard time working up the motivation to sit down and put the posts together. :-(
4 comments:
Sincerely wish I could help you with that...really do. But have you seen my blog lately? I finally did one post after having been absent for like 10 months.
So here is my attempt at motivation for you:
You would like the joy of having done it, but it isn't just you that receives joy from your posts. We (your loving readers) also crave the joy of getting to read the way that you delishously prepare your posts...the time, love, wording and energy that goes into them. So, for us?
Okay. Hope that helps. Love you, and whatever you post!!
It's so true! It must be the heat or something because I know what I want to blog about and I know I'll be happy when it's done but do I do it? No.....
But I agree with Val- do it for us! We miss your posts! We miss your humor! We miss your blogging!!! Motivate yourself for the good of others :D
You make me laugh. That is a pretty hard thing to do. Ask the people that I live with. Everyone, ie me, could do with a good laugh. It actually benefits more than just me. I am a better person because of your blog posts. The laughter, the reality, the "ooh, man I know that feeling. Well, I hope you get the picture. Looking forward to your next installment!
I second or should I say fourth the above comments. Your posts make me smile, laugh and sometimes cry (usually from laughing so hard). You certainly motivate me!!! My problem is that I can't remember that I am motivated. However, I am turning over a new leaf in the motivation department. Thanks you YOU!!!
Post a Comment