Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Shotgun Wedding

Lately the girls have been pretending they have babies in their tummies which I'm assuming is normal for girls though I'm not sure why they decided to start doing it at this particular juncture...anyhow a lot of stuffed animals have had the opportunity of seeing the underside of the girls shirts. So I was actually pretty happy when I Emmuska told me that she had to get married before she had her baby. 'Alright!' I thought 'I'm doing alright on teaching them the proper order of things' that was until I turned around to see her already 'pregnant' and just in time to hear her say: 'I've got to hurry and get married this baby is going to be here soon!' Okay...guess we'll work on this one a little more...

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hahahaha!! Well at least she recognizes the value of the baby being born into a marriage! :D From there it's just a hop, skip, and a jump to teaching her that marriage should come before a baby...

Anonymous said...

That girl comes up with the funniest things to say. I don't know where she pulls them from, but they are tear-wiping, floor-rolling laughs for me, 100% of the time.

Jen said...

I have to agree with bonnie and valerie! Emmuska says the cutest, funniest things I have ever heard. I just love to hear your stories! Thanks for sharing.