Sunday, February 22, 2009
And on that Note...
After the other exciting news I thought that I had better go ahead and share the other news in my life - not so amazing but still very fun. I'm pregnant. That's right I'm expecting baby number three in about 30 weeks. That would be mid September for all of you who can't quickly calculate 30 weeks into the future (mostly known as normal people). Who knows what state we will be in by that point but we are very excited in any case. With any luck it will probably be in the South - that would make us at three births in three different states. (I know don't you all wish you had goals like mine ;) ) You are of course more than welcome to leave ideas on what you think we should name the little one...as long as you won't be offended if we completely ignore it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I KNEW FIRST! sorry, just needed to point that out, I so totally knew you were preggers first. :) Steph, your eggo is preggo, no doubt about it.
Another grandchild!!!! I don't think life can get better than this. Names???? I like Mycal and I like Forrest. As you can see, I am thinking boy. Don't worry I would LOVE LOVE LOVE another beautiful granddaughter too.
Wow - that is super news -- Congrats!!
Post a Comment