Sunday, February 22, 2009
Exciting News!
I didn't want to say anything until I knew for sure but about a week ago I put an application to be on the creative team of one of my favorite designers. Basically I would make scrapbook pages with her products. It is the first time I've tried anything of the like and was really hoping I'd make it. Today I found out for sure I was chosen for Andrea Gold's creative team. I am so excited. I love her stuff and use it in just about everything I create digitally. Not to mention now I won't have as much free time on my hands (ha ha ha) seriously it will be great to have a deadline to create - for some reason that really helps me get more done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! I'm out of it for a weekend, and all of a sudden I'm get swamped with all your exciting news. That's way cool that you got on the creative team. I'm psyched for you. And baby number three, WOW!. You just like to lead the exciting life, don't you?
Love Kim.
Steph! You never even told me you applied you little raspskallion! Well, congratulations!
Firstly, let me say, I am with Kim. I don't check my blogger for 2 whole days and all of a sudden there are 4 new posts packed with information!!
Secondly, let me say, I think it is hilarious that Bonnie just used the word 'rapskallion' to describe you!
Thirdly, let me say, congratulations, congratulations, funny girls, and good luck! (Did that cover them all?) Seriously; lots of amazing and exciting things going on in your life!! Pretty fascinating how sometimes life seems to happen all at once, eh? :)
Fantastic!!! I am so happy that someone besides me (and everyone else you know) has discovered what an incredibly talented person you are. I hope you will share your layouts with me. I would LOVE to see them. What are your actual duties anyway?
Post a Comment