Sunday, February 22, 2009
Busy...
I can't believe that it has been a week since I posted last. I've been super busy (of course...) but not with exciting things to tell you all about. Just a lot of school and a little packing. I have been catching up on my English class - I've read so many mountaineering stories this week that I'm starting to have dreams focused on entirely on climbing stuff - not a good thing. Hopefully I can get a head a some point so I don't have to read so much at one time. Then of course there's packing. I bought boxes a week ago to start packing and have managed to fill one so far (Thursday night...) not as much as I would have liked to get done. That with the endless organizing (everything - including sock...again!) I'm going a little nuts. So this afternoon I just listen to my audio book and played around in photoshop. Of course I was constantly wondering what Emmuska was up to but not enough to actually get myself out from under a sleeping Liberty to get up and find out so my afternoon was actually pretty nice. Now I'll just read a little Anthropology and catch a few hours before tomorrow (today) actually starts. I know you are all jealous but it's okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah, good days...packing. Again....
The socks!!! I remember the endless socks!!! It is amazing that so few feet, eight last time I counted, could have SO MANY SOCKS!!!! Tell me about the mountaineering stories. I have never even had the thought that there were any. What was your favorite one? Which one should I read. I would love to dream of climbing mountains just as long as there is no way to look down and see how high up I have gone. Tennessee is a good place to do that. Everywhere you look it is green and you would never know if you were on the edge of a precipice.
Post a Comment