
Due to another blog I follow I've discovered the most amazing website a foodie like me could find. Admittedly initially this website made me a little sad as it informed that Sunday (Oct. 18) was Chocolate Cupcake Day - only I found out too late to make chocolate cupcakes. (I even had the supplies and know how...ready and capable...so close yet so far.) But then the possibilities overshadowed all previous disappointment at missing the chance to celebrate one day (although chocolate cupcakes are probably one of my favorite things to celebrate...) So I'm taking the opportunity to wish you all a very happy Apple/Pumpkin Cheesecake/Carmel Apple day. (I don't know why they have to group all the good things on one day...honestly we couldn't have spread them around a little more?)
So aside from getting things ready for Liberty's birthday (yeah she's two - unbelievable...it really snuck up on me this year) I'll be purchasing the necessary supplies and trying my hand at making cheesecake (thank heavens for Paula Dean and Food Network's website) and putting together a (albeit small) caramel apple bar. Maybe for good measure I'll have a plain apple as well just to do full justice to the day. I promise to take pictures of the result (good bad or ugly) and post them. For the time being I'd better head off to the kitchen and get it cleaned so we are ready for the day's work. 
(Look this one looks both incredibly appetizing and healthy! For more caramel apple pictures and a caramel recipe (that I may or may not try...still torn between that and just getting some caramels from Kraft...) head over here.
4 comments:
Ha! First! Literally you posted it like, a second ago! (This was sheer luck by the by) So yeah, I agree how can they put all those delectables on ONE day!? What do they think they are doing do us that way? Making us sick?!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIBSTER THE LOBSTER! And Steph, I expect to see some pictures soon :D
(the word is boreal...is that like when something is real but way boring? It's boreal?)
What wonderful pictures. My stomach is growling & my salivary gland has kicked into overdrive!
Happy Birthday Liberty!
Thanks for making me hungry!! ;) These look awesome!
I just gained 10 pounds looking at the pictures. Hmmmm, I wonder if I could loose the 10 pounds by looking at pictures of someone exercising. I think I!
The word is graga, I think the definition is "a gray rag used after a garg(le).
Post a Comment