As many of you know I was recently in Tennessee visiting with Mycal's immediate and extended family. It was great being able to visit with everybody - most of whom we hadn't seen since we made the move from Utah to Missouri over a year ago - some even longer. Less important and enjoyable than being able to catch up and spend time together but still a huge bonus was the fact that other people where taking pictures - which means that pictures of me were taken. More specifically the following pictures of me where taken:
The kind of pictures I love to take of others but never have of me - candid shots of relationships and personal interactions.
And as tempting as it is for me to sit and over analyze every detail of how I look and whether or not I'm making a goofy face (because that's just the kind of person I am...)
I just can't get past how much I love them in order to do a really in depth critique. The sheer fact that I have them make them some of the best pictures I've ever seen. (Not to disregard the quality of the image - many thanks to either Jennifer or Kelton for taking such wonderful pictures. They are beautifully composed and focused.)
Each shot just makes me ridiculously happy.
Many thanks again to Jennifer and Kelton for taking these pictures and preserving these valuable (and generally hard to capture) moments.
2 comments:
I love them! I have to say quite honestly Steph that I'd forgotten just how gorgeous you are! It'd been so long since I'd seen a picture of you- I mean I LOVE seeing the ones of kids, but I hadn't seen one of you in so long- and you are SO beautiful! And you hair is so long! LOVE YOU! And yes, priceless
Steph, thanks for the very nice comments about the pictures. I am very glad you like them. But it is easy when you have such beautiful people to take pictures of. I am very much a candid girl and love to get people doing the things they do when they think no one is looking. For some reason it just brings out the best in people. Anyway, I agree with everyhting bonnie said you are gorgeous and I love seeing pictures of you interacting with the kids plus with mycal there it just adds to the bonus!
Post a Comment