Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Checking In

So it's been so long since I've blogged that blogger as forgotten who I am...it's true I actually had to log-in which I haven't done...well in a really long time.
I just wanted to post a quick note letting you all know that I haven't forgotten you and that I intend on getting back into blogging. I've just been a little busy with a bout of rampant illness in our house and more joyously trying to beat the clock in finishing Christmas projects (And I do mean joyous - it has been so much fun making up little gifts and cards. I love Christmas!) that I hope to get posted soon...well relatively soon because I also need to post about a few birthdays. In the meantime check out Bonnie's blog for a great read about a tea party she, Emmuska and Liberty had a little while ago. It's great. Love to you all and don't give up on me - I promise I'll be posting more.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

She lives!!! ....she still hasn't commented on my awesome tea party post though.... :D

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you will be re-appearing; your posts always make me smile somehow!! Perhaps it is because you help to make them vivid enough to feel like I actually saw it or could have been there!
Anyway, the point is, keep em' coming!