While I try to get my life more organized I thought I'd actually publish some of the posts I started but never finished...enjoy!
(note: I started this post before I took my grand adventure west where many of you were personally introduced to Samuel for the first time - so this might seem a little repetitive but I still wanted to post it.)
It recently came to my attention that our favorite nickname for Samuel might be a little odd (when within the space of two hours three people ask in absolute astonishment and wonder if I just called my son 'Sam-Attack' it became a question worth addressing). Samuel has a couple of nicknames such as Buddy and Little Guy but Sam-Attack is by far the most used moniker for our little man. The pictures below are just one reason why:
If he's not busy cuddling with me then he can usually be found pulling something apart or going after one of the girls. When it comes to exploration that tends to the destructive Samuel is the forefront in the field. And while picking up the books at least five times a day or putting the canned goods back into the cupboard can get tiring his little smiles generally make it okay.
2 comments:
Haha I was curious once upon a time. Then I realized just how silly I was- Sam Attack is an apt name for this little guy! And he's ridiculously fast!!
I love this name; I find myself calling him this when I am talking about him to people I know (because lets face it, my dog and my nieces and nephews are my two main topics of conversation) although, I think I still personally refer to him more often as 'Samuel' (pronounced 'Sam-well', for those of you that don't know)...sorry, I don't know why, but that one just stuck for me when I was out there. That one and 'Buster Brown'.
Why do we even name kids? They answer to all the other silly things we call them anyway... :)
Post a Comment