We love to eat so limiting ourselves to a list of one or two favorites isn't something that we readily do however if we did have a list of our favorite meals Stuffed Shells and Bread sticks would definitely be on it.
It makes me feel like I'm eating out because it's something I never thought I'd be able to make - only it costs a lot less and tastes better than if I had gone out to eat (if I had someplace to go...my area is pretty limited on it's dining out options).
Of course part of this is due to the bread sticks...which are incredible. So good in fact that I can't seem to manage taking a picture of all the bread sticks before any of them are eaten. Somehow between pulling them out of the oven and aiming my camera a few of them manage to disappear - no mean feat as they are really hot at that point. I know this from experience. A lot of experience.
Point being if your looking for a little inexpensive extravagance in your life whip up some stuffed shells with bread sticks. It'll make you smile.
2 comments:
I for one can attest to the completely loveliness and perfection of those breadsticks. I've certainly eaten more than my fair share!! :D
It sure would make me smile; especially yours! Thems things are absolutely AMAZING! Someday, when I am home and actually making food, I MUST get this recipe; it makes me smile just thinking about eating them!
Post a Comment