Friday, November 14, 2008
Pinky and Stinky safe at last
Since we are just getting this thing stared I thought I would share a couple of my favorite photos of the moment.
One of Emmuska's new favorite things to do it lead music. And she is actually quite good too. I'm not positive where she picked this up (nursery maybe?) but it's fun to watch especially when Liberty is around because then she will get in on the action too.
I love this picture! In an attempt to save her piggies from Mycal, Emmuska stuffed them in her shirt. At first it was just Stinky (yes she named him herself) in the front and I couldn't tell quite tell what looked different about her until she got closer - then I couldn't stop laughing. When she had to save Pinky in the back it was definitely time to pull out the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hmmm...could this child be any more like YOU! Every fun filled second is hilarious with this girl.
Hey Steph! I can't believe how much she looks like you in this picture! Your girls are SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment