Sunday, February 22, 2009
Liberty being Hilarious
Liberty (well both of my girls really but this story is about my second born so...) is hilarious. She was a little grumpy when she got up from her nap today and was just not satisfied with anything I did while we were cuddling and watching a show. A little into the show Bonnie got up to get some peach pie. From the moment she got up Liberty was pointing at her and whining and wanting something in the direction Bonnie went. At first I didn't think much about it, until Bonnie super sweet thing that she is brought me a piece (seriously...super sweet thing) At which point Liberty got really insistent about the pie. Fine with me I don't mind sharing. So I tried sharing mine with her but that was a no go. Finally I realized that she wanted her own piece, so of course we got her a little slice. I go to get her tucked into a kitchen chair and she looks at me like I'm nuts. She walks into the living room and stands in front of my mom, pointing and grunting. I had already figured that she wanted to eat in the living room with the rest of us but it still took me a couple of minutes to realize that she wanted to sit in 'her' chair which her Nana was currently occupying. So we all rearrange so that Liberty can sit in her chair to eat her pie just like the rest of us. What a big girl she wants to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just so you know, there is an error on line 5- you said Emmuska but meant Liberty. :) I'm not a super sweet thing, but the super sweet thing was the look of utter contentment on Libsters face, that was SO priceless!
Thanks for spotting the mistake - I have to agree with her face though - I hope I caught the degree of contentment she felt with the camera. It was priceless.
Oh, I wish I had been there. Liberty definitely knows what she wants and can communicate so well with her body language and facial expressions.
Post a Comment