Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

So Mycal ordered my birthday present and had it sent to me because the shipping was supposed to take 3 weeks to get here. In typical UPS fashion it only took 3 days so it arrived to me today. After much back and forth I decided to open it early and was surprised with a wacom tablet. I am 80 excited! ran not wait to get better with it. It is so much fun! I've written this entire post by pen and am getting better at writing. The handwriting on the screen is resembling mine the more I practice. I can't wait to get better at this and use it more in Photoshop. No doubt about it I have the best husband ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mycal is an absolute genius. I have told him that for years. But more importantly I AM JEALOUS!!!! I ordered my tablet BEFORE you even knew you were getting one and I am still waiting for it to arrive. I can hardly wait to step away from the mouse and start using the world altering PEN! Isn't there a saying somewhere about the PEN being mightier than the mouse!

SuZan said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your header!!!!! I suppose this is the kind of work your PEN can do. By the way, what are you naming your pen. I assume you named your mouse which has been put to rest along with the rats and they had really cute names.