Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

One More Paper

Well I only have one more paper for anthropology. Well that and another test but we all know how I feel about those so...basically one more paper and I'm done with this class. Now I really need to focus on my mountaineering literature class. I'm one paper behind (okay not yet but I will be tomorrow as I'm not going to get it finished tonight) with a total of four more to do. I was looking ahead at my anthropology paper options and am thinking that as much as it will not help me with English it will best if I do the next one (due in one week) because all the rest of my options will not be at all fun or easy to write about. So here is to cramming in another paper and getting caught up in English.
And by the way - sorry if this paper is horribly jumbled as I'm not sure how well my brain is working anymore. I've been slinging around words trying to figure out how to possibly make a two page paper five for the last seven hours - words have become putty in my head...all goopey and stuff. So sorry if this is incomprehensible.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I believe in you Steph! YOU CAN DO IT!

SuZan said...

You have such an interesting life. Anthropology!!!! Mountaineering Literature!!!! Please tell me more!