Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Arduous Task #128



Because I overwork the girls by making them sit in the shopping cart while I push it through out the store it's easy to see how this could happen. However these pictures succinctly describe why my Thanksgiving grocery shopping was incredibly easy. Honestly I've never had such an easy (read quiet) shopping trip. ;)

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love it! Oh that is hysterical!!! Did they wake up with steering wheel marks on the faces?

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I have never seen two girls that fall asleep in more weird places or positions!! SO FUNNY!
P.S.-I love that you have your camera with you at the store; the rest of us mere mortals would forget it at a time like that, and so not be able to document!

Corey Strange said...

Yep, they are Mycal's children!

Jen said...

The part that amazes me the most is that along with three kids and going shopping you just happened to take your camera with you. You capture the most amazing moments. I am always trying to capture stuff like you!

SuZan said...

My sides are splitting. I can't stop laughing. The only way it could have been better was to get you taking the picture.