
A little more than a month ago we had Samuel's baby blessing. It was a very good blessing. A few things he was blessed with was faith like a rock, strength, intelligence, the ability to feel the Lord's love and share it with others, to help in his family and the ability to bless many of God's children. I can already see some of these blessing at work. (Anybody who has been on the recieving end of a Samuel smile can tell you how much God's love can be felt through this little boy and he has been an incredible blessing to this family.)
2 comments:
Tender! I can't believe you didn't tell me all about his blessing when it happened! I was wondering when he was going to get blessed and now I find out he already has...sheesh
That last picture I see so much of you in him! I just love him and his little outfit. Just from the pictures I can feel he is such a happy, loving amazing little boy!
Post a Comment