Monday, December 7, 2009
Samuel Makes Us All Happy
This little guy has completely won over everybody in this house. I think we are all in agreement that he is one of the most amazing people any of us have ever met. He's very relaxed and easy going (Mycal and I love that) always ready to grin (Liberty and Emmuska get endless enjoyment from this...okay I don't know anybody who doesn't get endless joy from this...) He's got a great little laugh and an attitude about him that makes you feel like whatever you do for him is genuinely appreciated. Not to mention he is so incredilby handsome - seriously this guy has it all, charm, charisma, dashing good looks...is there anyone impervious to his spell?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH! So tender! I can't wait to see him, really see him and hold him!
I completely agree! He is such a handsome little guy. I just love to see pictures of him. He seems so happy all of the time! But all of your children are incredibly good looking children. You and Mycal definately should keep having them!
Fantastic pictures! Samuel sure looks like his Grandpa Stohel. It is hard to believe he is going to be 8 months old by the time I get to see him in person.
Post a Comment