Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Our Idea of a Good Time

Because we're wild and crazy and have a different definition of fun. ;)
(p.s. I love these carts because - they hold two kids (or four apparently...) and have steering wheels yet aren't bulkier than standard grocery carts so I'm not constantly bumping into things and people. Yes it's the small things in life that make me happy.) 

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

...do mine eyes deceive me or do I actually see an extra child?

Hey- it's the little things in life that make up a good life! Say for instance waking up to the dulcet tones of some random oldies group/one hit wonder rather than the BlAH BLAH BLAH of an alarm :D

SuZan said...

How hard did you work to get color coordinated cars for the background. That is genius!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that car shopping cart is WAY cooler than the car shopping carts at the Safeways out here... they are HUGE! Of course, that doesn't stop me from using them when I have Aurora or Ethan; and then being persuaded by them to run all over the store. Still, I can see how it would be a LOT easier to do so with this cart. Awesome!