Look what I stumbled across this morning:
Breathtaking on their own...but wait there's more:
And last but not least:
The kits are $25 dollars each. If I weren't already embroiled up to my neck in a Christmas project I'd be ordering one of these (though I'm not sure how I'd possibly narrow it down to just one...). Head over to the artists website to get a better look.
I am now officially overly excited for Christmas!


3 comments:
Those are way freakin' cute!! Wish I had the time/talent/ability/money to make that happen! Thanks for sharing!
Haha you're so cute! I love how it's only September and you already have your crafty Christmas brain on the go! :D They do look super adorable but I'm pretty sure that even with a kit I'd be out of luck. I'm SUPER excited to see animals though! :D
I will definitely have to check them out. I absolutely love the cabin, deer and pine tree.
Post a Comment