Sunday, August 30, 2009
Feel it in the Air...
As I sat outside with my whiny dog at 4:30 this morning I came to the stark realization that the weather is shifting. Summer is almost over and Fall is quickly approaching. This got me so excited that it took me almost five minutes to fall back asleep (that's a lot for me...what can I say waking up multiple times each night to take care of dogs and children leaves me a little sleep deprived...) I couldn't stop thinking of all the fun possibilities that come with the glorious season that is upon us. Pumpkins, spices, Halloween, crisp leaves, changing colors (I've already seen a few trees doing this...) wonderful weather (doesn't matter if it's drizzly and chilly because that is still perfect for the season and then when it's warm and sunny it's a pleasant surprise). I love everything about it and am so excited to see what it's going to be like here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I agree so completely!! I love fall! It's the best season ever! The possibilities are absolutely endless with fall! YAY!
The word is hastyd---is that like I past tense of hasty?
Thats awesome. For us over in Utah I can peg it to the exact day it shifted, so I know what you mean
Yes, the season is changing and with it my very coveted calendar page. I though August was absolutely the best, but have decided that September is just too much. Emmuska and Liberty with the pumpkins has really put me in the mood for fall activities.
I am so with you, sister! I can't wait for fall, and as this last couple of weeks here has been getting chillier, I have been super excited too. In fact, I said to Jake only a couple days ago "I'll bet I enjoy next fall even more than any others...because I won't be going back to school, so I can really do whatever I want." THAT is what I am looking forward to!
Post a Comment