Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thanks to my Readers...

I just wanted to say that thanks to the comments left on my last post I just polished off a pint of chocolate ice cream. At first it just sounded like a really great idea and then when more people mentioned how they were off for some chocolate ice cream I decided to look into my freezer - which was happily housing a pint of Dutch Chocolate ice-cream. Yes it was completely enjoyable and I have all of you to thank for that. This is why comments are powerful things. :)

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

*happy sigh* Yeah, Dieuwke and I had some double fudge brownie (and of course all the kids...)it was heaven- or way close

Anonymous said...

Once again, I must be missing out on something here...no chocolate ice cream, or donuts. *sigh* Maybe if I weren't such a boring and non-descript person, I could enjoy foods like that on the appropriate days...or just enjoy foods like that. Alas, it doesn't fit my description (and I quote): 'to be as boring as possible, earn a degree in finance and accounting, work at a bank, eat plain food, and have other people laugh at you behind your back because they are doing all the fun things.' I'd be interested in learning your guys' descriptions, and I got the short end of the stick on that one! I will never stop fighting for change!

Pam said...

If it makes you feel better Val, I don't have anything either. Yay for broke and starving college kids right?