
For those of you not in the know Aug. 2 was Ice Cream Sandwich Day. Naturally I was prepared for such an event (even being thousands of miles away from home...what can I say - it's a gift ;) ) Here are some of the choice images from the day -

of course
Riepe and Chamberlain were involved as well but where
Riepe may be a precise and slower eater in other foods ice cream sandwiches he is not - that thing was gone long before I was able to get the camera in order. I also missed Chamberlain enjoying her treat. Still if the other three are any proof I'd say the day was a great success. Mark it on your calendars for next year - it's one of those days that shouldn't be missed!



7 comments:
I will definately mark my calendar for next year. I love how you are always so prepared and remember stuff like that. Also, I think you should look into professional photograpy. I think your pictures are amazing. I think you capture the true emotion of the event. And I still think you have the cutest girls.
that is so cute and i love them
I scream! You Scream! We all scream for ice cream. My calendar is marked and plans are being made. The next best thing to ice cream has to be worms. Big fat juicy worms. Can't wait to eat worms with the girls.
is that girl in the pigtails liberty? I can't believe how much that picture of her on the picnic bench looks like emmuska. (when she was younger of course)
what cute girls.
*scoffs* and you didn't call me and tell me?!?! How could you have done that to me!!!! Sheesh, it's a good thing you can post celebrate these holidays. Adorable pics by the way
How on EARTH did I miss that?!?! Really what I mean by that, is how on earth did JACOB miss that? Any chance for ice cream is a good chance to work me over in order to give in to his craze for the treat. I will have to remember this...
Looks like kids loved it! (Who wouldn't?)
I'm with Bonnie, I can't believe that you didn't call us and let us know that it was ice cream sandwich day. I'm hurt... truly.
Post a Comment