Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Peacemaker Update

A little while ago I wrote about how helpful Emmuska has decided to be about bedtimes and her enthusiasm at being able to read stories to Liberty after I tuck them into bed. Not too long after that exchange I looked in on the girls as is my custom when it sounds like they are both asleep to be greeted with this image...
Emmuska was so willing to help her sister be happy that she had shared her bed with Liberty - probably at one point lying next to her but later falling off. Thank heavens for moments like these, they certainly help carry me through the times when they are fighting over the silliest (at least so they seem to me...) little things.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ah so tender!! Good thing Emmuska can fall asleep everywhere- and I do mean everywhere and anywhere

Anonymous said...

How sweet is that?! It is those tender moments that make it all worthwhile, eh?

SuZan said...

Looks so inviting! I can hardly wait to lay down beside them and tell them a story.

Stephanie you are truly amazing! You actually remembered a previous post and gave an update. I have a hard time remembering 5 minutes ago.