Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just What I Needed

I was having a rough afternoon - getting frustrated with one thing or another. Whilst trying to find something on a scrapbooking site one link led to another which led to me stumbling across this video.



I'm thankful for a Heavenly Father who hears the prayers I haven't had a chance to say and for His incredible love in know just how to answer them.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

One word Steph: Tender! I love this! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

So, that last comment, aside from this one obviously...
I am thankful you put this on here to remind me of how I should be acting, rather than how I do sometimes! This was a very good thing; thanks for sharing it.

SuZan said...

Our home teacher brought his laptop and showed this to video to us. It is definitely heartwarming. I am so glad it cheered you up.