So there was an amazing topping to my great day - so amazing that I'd have to say it wasn't just whipped cream but whipped cream with chocolate sprinkles and a cherry...maybe some chopped nuts as well. Yeah it was that good. You have to head over to
SuZan's Blog to see what it was though. (I just can't say it like she does and she has the picture to go with it.)
4 comments:
It was SO funny!!! How on earth did you and Mycal pull that off?
You know what I love about you and Mycal, that when you do something you don't only make one person's day but you make everyones day!!! I thought that, that was the most brilliant, funny thing ever! I can't believe you guys thought of that!!!
Brilliant and funny for sure...how on earth did you guys pull that off?
Love the update. The blankets are adorable. I am totally with Liberty on the stay indoors thing. I can't imagine what Emmuska is thinking. Outside! Not on your life. I agree with Jennifer we need some behind the scenes pictures. That means the photographer! Teething early seems to be what the boys in Brown family do. Mycal cut his first tooth the day he turned 4 months.
Post a Comment