Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Storytime


Lately Emmuska has been into asking me how to spell words and what various letters say. She's started reading a few words in books - for example everytime we come across a 'he' or 'woof' just for example she will read it.  Couple that with her conversations and I just can't believe how big she is getting.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

*sniff sniff* You're little daughter is all growing up and starting to read! Good thing you have plenty of other kids to go through this magical process with eh? :D

Jen said...

I can't either that is amazing that she is already reading. You definately got a genius on your hands. But I shouldn't be surprised because she comes from you and mycal!

SuZan said...

I am SO jealous. I want to read with Emmuska! I guess I will have to be content with knowing that Mycal is taking my place. Even though he denies ever being read to, I can see that my love for books is now a blessing to my grandchildren.