Liberty being the self appointed organizer that she is has taken on a few responsibilities each time I use the restroom. I'm not sure but I think that she just isn't quite convinced that I will be able to get them done right without her. For the most part I probably wouldn't bother with some of them - on others if I couldn't do them without her I don't know how I got through 24 years without her.
Responsibility #1 - Pull up my pants. I don't know how she can be this fast and still get her toys stolen by her older sister. The second it looks like I'm going to stand up she runs over and starts pulling up my pants for me.
Responsibility #2 - Make sure the toilet lid is down. (If only she'd help the guys out more we would all be saved some trouble ;) )
Responsibility #3 - Turn off the light. I'm thinking I should get a step stool for this as I have to lift her up as it is but who knows what kind of troubles that could bring with it.
3 comments:
She's so adorable! I hope she continues in this vein of helpfulness for a long time.
Oh get her a step-stool Steph. What could possibly happen? *snicker snicker*
She sure is a special girl! She (well both of them really) totally crack me up!!
And I have to agree with Bonnie- get her the step stool! Although, it always makes me nervous when people say 'what could possibly happen?' and then add snickers...
Post a Comment