Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Organizing

This is me getting organized. I bought a household planning template set months ago but haven't really done anything with them since then. Yesterday I decided to make a to do list - and then remembered that I had these templates. I opened it in photoshop, chose some lovely papers for it and viola - a great looking to do list (technically daily task list). It was so much fun and it took me maybe two minutes. Best thing was I actually got a lot of what I wrote down on it done - could just be me but I think that sometimes presentation is the key to follow through. How much more fun is it to add and check things off this list? - not to mention it looks good on the fridge. There's no knowing how far my organizational moment will take me but I think I'm going to go explore more of the templates see what else would be fun to play with.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Woot woot woot! Go Steph!!!

I'm still not organized....

SuZan said...

I LOVE your organizing page. What size did you make it? It would be great as a 8.5x11 laminated page.

Anonymous said...

With SuZan on that! I could totally use one of thems! I use to remember things a lot better, but now with school, work, etc...my memory has gone to pot. We'll have to get together on that...