Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Where Ere the Wind Blows

Maybe not the most applicable to my current life situation but it was the best way to put how things have been going lately. I was going to be moving last Saturday but with everything that has been happening to the Brown family Mycal ended up flying out here instead. When things looked like they would be okay we thought we would leave yesterday but there ended up being issues with our car as well as additional need for us to be here. So now we are just taking it one day at a time. We are hoping to leave tonight but I'm not sure how realistic that is as anything can happen (and usually does...). We still have to wait for the car to finish getting fixed, get it weighed, loaded, weighed again and then we can leave. I'm just not sure we will be able to get it all done before the way station closes. I'd rather not leave tomorrow as Mycal has to be back before Thursday and that would make for an awful long day of driving... But we will do what we have to do and it will all be okay.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

And yet- miracles happen and time stretches and you did leave. (Not that your leaving was a miracle- I was talking about time)

I hope everything goes well for you- and you get there safely--but bagel Friday won't be the same without you.