Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Liberty being Adorable

Just some pictures of Liberty being absolutely adorable. A little while ago while Emmuska and Mycal were playing a game Liberty plopped down to watch whatever Emmuska had left on that I hadn't gotten around to turning off yet. She was so cute sitting there that I had to grab a couple of pictures. Then she gave me this gem...
...precious, I know. Kids have so much class!

4 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

At what point do kids grow out of the need to pick their nose whenever the desire strikes? Gabriel is six and still has no qualms about going knuckle-deep in his nose - no matter who is looking.

Bonnie said...

She is so funny!!! ah, *deep sigh of satisfaction* how is her face doing?

SuZan said...

Very unique photography. I would never even think of taking a picture. Thanks for the memories. Oh, by the way, I agree that this is a perfect blackmail picutre.