Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

So Delinquent

I can't believe it has been so long since I've been on here...unbelievable. Sorry to any diligent readers I may have and here is to doing much better this week. Where to start...of course the last week has been fabulous - if somewhat chaotic. We had family in from out of town - my sister's family of six to be exact in an already bursting household. Added to that was an uncle later in the week...it's amazing to me that more toes weren't stepped on. Also amazing to me is how much space little people seem to need. As I sit writing I realize that there were only five people under the age of 7 (6,4,3,1,1) yet it seemed like there were so many more children here. It seems that with each added child you add exponentially to the amount of energy in a room until before long it can feel much fuller than it is. Kids...aren't they just amazing. I am glad to see Emmuska and Liberty get a chance to visit with their cousins. Family is one of the most important things you can have in life and it times when we can so easily get scattered in many directions due to jobs and what not it's nice that we can still get together and create such special bonds.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Haha! Little children may not seem to need much space but judging from the scrath on my face they need more than we were giving them (actually I'm not sure if that's from a child or a dog... :) )
Thanksgiving was great!