It's been a while since I've done this too so I thought that I would wonder over and look at the prompt du jour - I liked the way it turned out and thought I would share (It also helps me keep all my stuff in one place.)
The prompt was " If you could be the best in the world at something, what would it be?"
When I read this question a few things flitted through my mind...scrapper, mother, wife but it didn't take me too long before I thought the thing I wanted to be the best at was everything that is me...wife, mother, crafter, follower of God - and that's when I realized that the thing I want to be the best at is following God's path, ways and commandments because that is how I can be best at everything else that I am.
2 comments:
You are so good at it! :)
Thank you so much for sharing this thought. It helped me put things back into perspective just when everything seems really skewed and off balance.
Post a Comment