Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Withdrawls
I'm beginning to go through craft withdrawls. Because we were (are until we get paid...any day now...) one step ahead of destitution (maybe a little dramatic...) most gifts needed to be homemade this year. So for the last two months (at least) I have been very busy making one thing or another for Christmas (maybe another reason I loved it so much - I got to make so many things and put all that love out there for my family and friends...) I honestly finished up my Christmas present making on Christmas Eve (at least it was the afternoon and not late into the night). Now I'm going a little crazy 'What no projects that have to be done by a specified time? What am I supposed to do with myself if I'm not cramming to get something done.' Because of course I still have plenty of projects to work on - scrapbooks that need to be worked on (are they ever caught up?) cards to make (I've actually almost used up the stock that I've had for the last year - and I barely write to anybody) a huge cross-stitch that I set aside in October because I didn't have time to work on it with Christmas coming...things like that. The problem is none of them have a specific time frame they need to be done by - just 'soon' (whenever that is...) So I'm sitting here going a little more crazy each day because I need a project that I need to get done. If anybody can help me with this I would so much appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha, Dieuwke loved your gift by the way, I mean you should have seen her face! And when she saw the tag? It was hilarious?
Couldn't you just set a 'due by' date yourself? Or if that doesn't work imagine that you have to have one or all of them done for me to see when I come home in January! That should be enough crunch time for ya
I think the bridal invitations for Elizabeth will fill the bill for a few days. By the way, the invitations are PERFECT. I hope you take a picture and post them here.
I have the same problem of needing deadlines. Want to make one with me? We can reward ourselves when we meet the deadline and do something really fun. Thoughts?
Post a Comment