Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Because She's so Cute...


I thought it only fair to add this picture of Liberty who has so loved the dolphin her grandparents sent her from Greece - even if it hasn't been responsible for toting as many useful items as Emmuska's. She loves this little animal, cuddling up to it for bedtime and carrying it around quite as much as Emmuska does her purse.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

She's freaking adorable! This girl right here- ADORABLE!

SuZan said...

OH!!! OH!!! OH!!! I hope you can hear my sigh over the 1000's of miles that separate us. Time is going way to fast for me to get anything done, but not fast enough to get me to my grandchildren. Give Liberty a hug and kiss from Grandma!

Kay said...

Steph, she is hardly recgonizable! She looks great. I totally dig her outfit & dolphin. All this talk of Greece is making me hungry.

Anonymous said...

She is looking so great!! And super cute!