Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dropping their Standards...

Saw this sign outside a building for Army recruiting yesterday. Couldn't help but laughing and taking a picture. Seems like the Army may be dropping their expectations for new recruits...

Okay so it was for some sort of simulation thing the Army was doing - still this sign next to a recruiters booth - funny if you ask me.
There is only one thing better than getting the "Virtual Army Experience" - I think Mycal's enthusiasm here makes it quite apparent what that is.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

NASA? When did you guys explore NASA???

Tons of love to you and Happy Mothers Day!!!

SuZan said...

Mycal's enthusiasm for life in general is always mind boggling. I wish he had the time to implement just a fraction of the GREAT ideas that come his way.

I think that GREAT ideas are swirling around in the air and Mycal has a special antenna that tunes him into their frequency. Its like he is tuned in to the GREAT IDEAS station.

Anonymous said...

That sign would have been SO PERFECT back in the days of the marketing blog!! Man, if I could've gotten that sooner! It is a funny sign! ;)