Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things I apparently say too often

Given what Emmuska says back to me I'm guessing that these are just a couple of the things that I say too often...
"Come over here - does it look like I have gorilla arms?"
(Today when I told her to come closer she said "Because you don't have gorilla arms?" which she has been saying to me for a couple of days however it was followed by this new little gem... "Maybe you should buy some gorilla arms they'd be really good" Good for what? Helping her put her panties on from across the room?

Then there would be this exchange:
"Emmuska get ready to go."
"I am getting ready"
"No you're sitting there like a dead fish."
I apparently say this too often as when she is doing something and I tell her what a good job she is doing she replies "yeah I'm not sitting like a dead fish!" (said with a huge grin).

Now you essentially know everything that happens at our house...

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Error on line 4 of paragraph 2.

Anyway, I can SO see these exchanges happening! You have the most hilarious girl!

Pam said...

I miss you guys so much! And all because of the little things that happen such as this or books being moovalous and other such stuff. I'm with Bonnie though, your child is most entertaining.

SuZan said...

Where on earth do you come up with the phrases you use???

Gorilla arms???

Dead fish????

Anonymous said...

I'm with SuZan, where do you come up with these? All this time, I am commenting on how hilarious your daughter is...and now I know where she gets it from. :)