Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It Runs in the Family


Yes Emmuska took both the picture at left and the one below it by herself. I just thought it was funny how similar the photo below is to one I took a few years ago with the same camera. Obviously we have the same artistic taste. (Admittedly I wonder sometimes with the things she puts together...)






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Not only am I the first one to comment, but it is also not a month after the fact!! (Don't start expecting anything, though...I'm not sure how long this will hold out. :) )
It is indeed pretty crazy how alike you two are sometimes...cracks me up to no end!
P.S. Sometimes I don't share those stories, because I honestly don't remember that I have anything interesting to say, when it comes time to write on the blog...I sit at the computer and think, and when nothing comes to me, I assume I am still boring. :) I'll work on it.

Bonnie said...

Oh my gosh! She is your mini-me! IT'S SO FRIGGIN' ADORABLE!!

So Emmuska is your mini-me as far as crafts and photos go and Libster is your mini-me as far as food goes, is that it?

SuZan said...

Way to go Emmuska. You just keep being like mommy and you will be PHENOMINAL!!!!!

Pam said...

I wish I had a camera, then I could start competeing too. :)
Seriously though, that is awesome! So many wonderful people in one family.