This is Mycal and I before we got married. I was looking at it - thinking how woefully bare our walls are right now (most of our wall decor is in storage) and then thinking how even if we had all of our pictures up we don't have one like this. We have a picture we took a couple of years ago but it's not the same. I think that I need to do something about it. I'll try to keep you informed if I decide to do something more exciting than printing and 8x10 While I'm at it I have some great memories that were amazingly caught on camera so I need to do something about those too. Happily I noticed that some amazing memories have been captured into a more storied format. For example...
(Click on the picture for a better image)
I think one of the reasons I loved doing this was because even though it was a little overwhelming at time and I felt like I wasn't getting everything I wanted to done - in the long run I've been doing okay and that the only thing to do is keep plugging away.
4 comments:
LOVE that picture of you and Mycal!! SO FREAKING ADORABLE!! LOVE IT!! You are one hottie love!
By the way, mission jellybean is accomplished :)
Oh.... so cute. At least you have pictures... I really don't have any. I'm determined thought that after my laptop a camera would be the first thing to get.
I am looking forward to seeing the pictures on the walls. Even better will be hearing the stories behind the pictures. The layout of Emmuska is a favorite of mine. She is ADORABLE!
I do like that picture of you and Mycal; you need to get that on your wall. I feel like I have a lot of pictures of just Jake and I up right now (not that we don't have pictures of other people; everybody that gives us a pictures I find a spot for) and then I realized, it is always okay to have pictures of just you and your spouse, at various stages...do it girl! (and get me some pictures of your girls and family, so they can be on my walls, too!)
Post a Comment